How long does the average electrical distribution system last?
Now ask yourself, how old is your system?
When was the last time you conducted electrical preventive maintenance?
Why conduct regular electrical preventive maintenance?
- According to the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA), “nearly two-thirds of all electrical distribution fire losses could have been prevented.”
- NFPA 70B states that “a well-administered electrical preventative maintenance program will reduce accidents, save lives, minimize costly breakdowns and unplanned shutdowns of equipment.”
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) reports that “without preventative maintenance, the failure rate of electrical system components is three times higher.”
- OSHA and NFPA 70E are mandating facilities perform electrical preventive maintenance on their equipment. Stay in compliance with our preventive maintenance programs.
Whether you are looking for a de-energized cleaning and tightening; high-end primary and secondary breaker injection testing; or a comprehensive energized program, we have what you need.
WHAT MAKES MKD’S ELECTRICAL PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS DIFFERENT?
- We use certified Thermographers.
- Our certified Thermographers are also highly-trained electricians and can identify non-infrared problems at the same time. This means your maintenance staff won’t need to be pulled in to assist with removing covers unless you want them to.
- We use additional tools such as an Ultrasonic Listening Device and the latest Power Quality Analyzers. When used in conjunction with Infrared, these tools find 60% more problems than Infrared alone.
- Our reporting allows you to have both online and print access to your reports.
- We guarantee our work. If there is an issue after services are performed, MKD Electric expedites the repair, free of charge.
Ready to start an electrical preventive maintenance program?
Send us a message or call us at 847-608-8244 to talk to one of our Project Managers about how we can plan your preventive maintenance program.