Solar Construction Experts
MKD brings our award-winning project management expertise to Solar projects. We offer a full range of services, and build your project to the highest standards, with competitive pricing and the highest quality customer service. Additionally, we meet the Illinois state requirements for performing Solar Generation projects in the state.
Our solar construction and installation services include:
- Electrical construction
- Operation and maintenance services
- Point of interconnect (POI) and high voltage work
- Start-up, testing, and commissioning
- AC and DC installation including transformers, switchgear, racking, modules, and inverters
- Monitoring and controls systems installation
- Fiber optic and low voltage work
When you see MKD blue on the job site, you know you’re in good hands. Our experienced team controls quality at every step of a project, from initial stages through completion. We know quality is about a job well done. Every time.
Our Solar certifications include:
- ICC Certified
- NABCEP Certified
- CAB System Installation Authorized
- We have “Qualified Persons” as defined by the State of Illinois to perform solar installations
Experienced. Safe. Reliable.
Our experienced team of project managers, engineers, and electricians ensure safety, quality, and reliability are always a priority.
If you plan to invest resources for a large solar plant, it is essential to have a partner in place with the expertise and experience to deliver a quality project. Our Project Management team quickly solve problems, offer solutions, and meet the ever-changing and complex needs our of clients. Our team provides turnkey solutions from permitting and planning, to construction and commissioning, to ongoing maintenance of your solar plant.
MKD provides turnkey solutions from permitting and planning, to construction and commissioning, to ongoing maintenance of your solar plant. Our wide range of solar-related services make MKD a one-stop-shop for all of your solar projects.
We offer a wide range of solar-related services, including:
- Mechanical Drafting, including 2D AutoCAD, 3D Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD Electrical, and 3D Renderings
- In-house steel and electrical design and fabrication capabilities with a team of welders and fabricators, and a shop with a 20-ton and 5-ton crane
- UL/CSA listed panel shop and control system integration department
- Experience performing public projects where certified payrolls are required