Know your Risk through arc flash prevention Services
At MKD, our dedicated Electrical Risk and Reliability department is equipped to handle all of your preventative, predictive and electrical risk assessment programs. Using the latest in innovative technology and analysis, our experienced techs can determine if your equipment, facilities and other electrical distribution components are at risk for an arc flash.
Additionally, we understand that each individual situation is different. That’s why when you work with MKD, we are intent on building fully-comprehensive prevention and maintenance programs tailored to your operation to eliminate risk and provide ongoing service for aging and defective equipment.
Performing proactive maintenance on existing equipment can:
- Reduce unplanned downtime and business disruption
- Extend equipment life and protect total investment
- Minimize electrical utility costs
- Meet insurance and safety requirements
- Reduce future repair costs
- Minimize life and safety risk
- Mitigate arc flash exposure and catastrophic equipment events
our Electrical Risk and Reliability techs are trained and certified to perform diagnostic testing and analysis including:
- Infrared and Thermographic Scanning Inspections
- Circuit breaker inspection and repair
- Voltage and current monitoring
- Ultrasonic inspection
- Phase balance service
- Transformer inspection and repair
- Energized and de-energized testing
- Electrical Systems Analysis reporting
Don’t know where to Start? Let us take care it from here.
Send us a message or call us at 847-608-8244 to talk to one of our Project Managers about how we can plan your preventive maintenance program.